Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Welcome!

Hi Folks!
Welcome to my course blog. Over the course of the semester I will be posting alongside you regarding the readings and class assignments, as well as other nifty content related things. My hope is that this blog will enrich your experience with the material, clarify any questions or concerns, and help you as a jumping off points in places you may get stuck.

Soon after you start your own blogs I will post a model so you know exactly what each of your own posts should have, that way you can self monitor your own blog against the model and use it to gain every possible point. We are after all about success!

If there is any way this blog could be of more help to you as the semester goes on please do no hesitate to let me know. I look forward to seeing the power of our intellectual collective grow in the coming weeks.


Cheers,
Chris

2 comments: